Argentina is world famous for its delicious beef and the Argentinian barbacoa – also known as asado – is very popular. This full-flavoured, smoky barbecue beef seasoning is great for rubbing on meat and grilling on the BBQ this summer. Serve with warm wraps for soft tacos or with rice.
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- 500g Sirloin Steak
- 1 sachet Santa Maria Argentinian Barbacoa Beef Steak Rub
- Heat 1 tbsp of cooking oil in a large frying pan.
- Rub 500g of sirloin steak with the sachet contents and fry over a high heat until well browned.
- Reduce the heat and fry until cooked to your liking.
- Slice the steak into strips to serve.
- Serve with taco wraps and accompaniments such as guacamole or soured cream